Thursday, November 20, 2014

C.C.R. - 'Have You Ever Seen The Rain'

Credence Clearwater Revival -- 'Have You Ever Seen The Rain'


YouTube page :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2pVPWGYMQ

"Have you ever seen rain; Comin' down sunny day?"
If you *have seen rain coming down on a sunny day the chances are good that you would also have seen a rainbow.


Credence Clearwater Revival – Have You Ever Seen The Rain

Someone told me long ago
There's a calm before the storm,
I know;
It's been comin' for some time.
When it's over, so they say, it'll rain sunny day,
I know;
Shinin' down that water.

[Chorus...]
I wan' a know, have you ever seen rain?
I wan' a know, have you ever seen rain,
Comin' down sunny day?

Yesterday, an' days before, sun is cold an' rain is hard,
I know;
Bin' that way for all my time.
'Til forever, on it goes, through the circle, fast an' slow,
I know;
It can't stop, I wonder.

[Chorus]

Yeah!

[Chorus]

(Written by John Fogerty and released as a single in 1971, from the album Pendulum (1970). There is/was some speculation about the meaning of the lyrics.)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment