Sunday, September 26, 2010

Unfortunate Quotes From the USA

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." - Britney Spears, pop singer.
"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." George W Bush, former U.S. President.
"I cannot tell you how grateful I am -- I am filled with humidity." - Gib Lewis, speaker of the Texas House.
"My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt." - Chuck Nevitt, North Carolina State basketball player.
"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father." - Greg Norman, golfer.
"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." - Lou Duva, veteran boxing trainer.
"Predictions are difficult. Especially about the future." - Yogi Berra, baseball player.
"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman." - Arnold Schwarzenegger .

Go here for more, if you are brave! :-
http://www.areawidenews.com/blogs/1215/entry/37290/
.

No comments:

Post a Comment